How To Build A Link To ANY Chinavasion Web Page
Manual link building is easy, and you can link to any Chinavasion page to collect commissions on your referrals.
Simply add the following to the end of any www.chinavasion.com URL: ?ref=5540
IMPORTANT: "5540" is NOT YOUR affiliate ID – it is just used on this page as an example.
Check your affiliate dashboard to see your ID number
Examples For You To Grab
Here are some examples of links to important, highly converting landing pages on Chinavasion.com
In every example, replace “5540” with your own affiliate ID, to track the sales to your account.
- Chinavasion Homepage http://www.chinavasion.com/?ref=5540
- New Products http://www.chinavasion.com/products_new.php?ref=5540
- Drop-Shipping Information http://www.chinavasion.com/wholesale-dropship.php?ref=5540
- To a product category http://www.chinavasion.com/index.php/cName/mobile-phones/?ref=5540
- To a product, the Mobile Phone Watch: http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/super-cool-mobile-phone-wrist-watch/?ref=5540
For more automatic, easier link building, be sure to check out:
- Chinavasion Affiliate Widget creator
- Chinavasion Affiliate Product link creator
- Chinavasion Affiliate Banners
Linking To Search Results
Some URLs for Chinavasion pages already have ‘arguments’ (i.e. already has a question mark ?arg=value) in the URL. In these cases you have to append the affiliate ref with & as &ref=5540
searches for mobile phones
Your affiliate link would be:
- Links without a channel ID will be tracked as clickthroughs on your default channel.
- If you want to add a channel ID for a manual link, make a widget, note the channel ID number for your chosen channel, and insert it into the URL as &channel_id=2788 e.g. http://www.chinavasion.com/wholesale-dropship.php?ref=5540&channel_id=2788
- You don’t need to worry about the trailing slash / in the URL, just keep the normal Chinavasion URL as it is and add on your ?ref=5540 – however you should not yourself add a trailing slash at the end of your affiliate link e.g. …vasion.com/index.php/cName/mobile-phones/?ref=5540/ would be wrong.
- You can also link to Chinavasion’s subdomains blog.chinavasion.com, or affiliates.chinavasion.com in the same way described above and your cookie will be set. (You cannot currently set a cookie by linking to support.chinavasion.com)
- To link to this area of the site, to encourage other people to become Affiliates "under" you (1% lifetime commissions) please use http://affiliates.chinavasion.com/become-a-chinavasion-affiliate-earn-commissions/?ref=5540 (change to your ID there) – That page is actually a duplicate of our main page but for system reasons if you link directly to http://affiliates.chinavasion.com/?ref=5540 the page content doesn’t show correctly, although the cookie still would set successfully.
- Links which you built prior to October 2008 using the older “banner maker” etc will still work fine.
10 thoughts on “Manual Link Building”
i enjoyed using the dualsim card phone in my country trinidad 7 tobago ,and i look forward in doing business over there
i am atif,project coordinator from future technologies.we really appricate your working online.Our firm has also intrested to working with you .and we want to became as affliated franchiser form you in pakistan.now a days we are woking on lunching a agroup of different websites.inwhich one is the based on electronic item.
so we need you feedback for further proceedings .
I am very pleased for the chinavasion opportunity, I can see my future and family better, thank’s CHINAVASION again.
ESTOY INTERESADO EN AFILIADO PROGRAMA.
I HAD SERIUS INTERES IN YOUR PROGRAM
I am wanting to affiliate, but finding it confusing at the moment
I am wanting to join but I find it confusing at the moment, and I do not have a web page yet.
not clear yet
I am so proud that CHINAVASION is already an affiliate in my website. I am also thinking to do more, if possible, like promoting CHINAVASION with other websites; like google; msn,etc.; or any other way of promotions (your suggestions will be appreciated)
As for my co-operation with you, I do have a problem with my Paypal account, I cannot receive payment through paypal, as Saudi Arabia is not included to their commercial programme regions. In this connection, we do need to exchange idea as how to find the easiest way to get payment passed from you easily and safely.