How To Build A Link To ANY Chinavasion Web Page
Manual link building is easy, and you can link to any Chinavasion page to collect commissions on your referrals.
Simply add the following to the end of any www.chinavasion.com URL: ?ref=5540
IMPORTANT: "5540" is NOT YOUR affiliate ID – it is just used on this page as an example.
Examples For You To Grab
Here are some examples of links to important, highly converting landing pages on Chinavasion.com
In every example, replace “5540” with your own affiliate ID, to track the sales to your account.
- Chinavasion Homepage http://www.chinavasion.com/?ref=5540
- New Products http://www.chinavasion.com/products_new.php?ref=5540
- Drop-Shipping Information http://www.chinavasion.com/wholesale-dropship.php?ref=5540
- To a product category http://www.chinavasion.com/index.php/cName/mobile-phones/?ref=5540
- To a product, the Mobile Phone Watch: http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/super-cool-mobile-phone-wrist-watch/?ref=5540
For more automatic, easier link building, be sure to check out:
- Chinavasion Affiliate Widget creator
- Chinavasion Affiliate Product link creator
- Chinavasion Affiliate Banners
Linking To Search Results
Some URLs for Chinavasion pages already have ‘arguments’ (i.e. already has a question mark ?arg=value) in the URL. In these cases you have to append the affiliate ref with & as &ref=5540
searches for mobile phones
Your affiliate link would be:
- Links without a channel ID will be tracked as clickthroughs on your default channel.
- If you want to add a channel ID for a manual link, make a widget, note the channel ID number for your chosen channel, and insert it into the URL as &channel_id=2788 e.g. http://www.chinavasion.com/wholesale-dropship.php?ref=5540&channel_id=2788
- You don’t need to worry about the trailing slash / in the URL, just keep the normal Chinavasion URL as it is and add on your ?ref=5540 – however you should not yourself add a trailing slash at the end of your affiliate link e.g. …vasion.com/index.php/cName/mobile-phones/?ref=5540/ would be wrong.
- You can also link to Chinavasion’s subdomains blog.chinavasion.com, or affiliates.chinavasion.com in the same way described above and your cookie will be set. (You cannot currently set a cookie by linking to support.chinavasion.com)
- To link to this area of the site, to encourage other people to become Affiliates "under" you (1% lifetime commissions) please use http://affiliates.chinavasion.com/become-a-chinavasion-affiliate-earn-commissions/?ref=5540 (change to your ID there) – That page is actually a duplicate of our main page but for system reasons if you link directly to http://affiliates.chinavasion.com/?ref=5540 the page content doesn’t show correctly, although the cookie still would set successfully.
- Links which you built prior to October 2008 using the older “banner maker” etc will still work fine.