You can use Chinavasion product pictures and descriptions in any online or offline marketing. You can say anything you like to advertise Chinavasion as long as it is true ad appropriate.
Here are some suggested ways to place your own links:
- Link or redirect to Chinavasion from pages on your own website;
- Create new information / review pages or whole new websites dedicated to promoting Chinavasion;
- Buy banner advertising on targeted (e.g. wholesale / gadgets / electronics-related), high traffic websites;
- Pay for pay-per-click advertising e.g. Google Adwords, Yahoo, Microsoft, Kontera to send customers through your link – it could be search targeted, content targeted, or site targeted;
- Put advertisements on online classifieds sites, many of which allow free ad submissions, – click here for a list of some good advertising websites.
- Write / publish online articles on electronics themes such as product reviews or wholesale sources, and use your affiliate link to Chinavasion in the resource box… click here to find good article directories;
- Link to Chinavasion from emails sent to your opt-in customer groups (please note we will not tolerate affiliates sending unsolicited email / spam);
- Link to Chinavasion from within ebooks you publish;
- Discuss Chinavasion and use your affiliate link on online forums / bulletin boards / newsgroups;
- Comment on topic relevant blogs and use your affiliate link back to Chinavasion.
- Use PopShops.com and WordPress (free blogging software) to create your own virtual shop or product blog.
- Purchase ads from sites like MySpace and Facebook and target specific demographics or interest groups on a pay-per-click basis.
- Use offline classified ads or flyers to drive traffic to a page which redirects users to Chinavasion.
- Create a list of wholesale resources and include Chinavasion prominently with your affiliate URL.
Please feel free to contact us if you’d like to discuss new ideas for promoting the Chinavasion affiliate program.